- 12:19pm Wednesday, June 19, 2013: Apple Scores $30 Million iPad Contract from LA Unified School District - Mac Rumors - iPad how to - Google News
DailyTechApple Scores $30 Million iPad Contract from LA Unified School District
According to the LA Times, the district did test runs with multiple devices and the iPad "received the highest scoring by the students and the teachers." Winning a contract with the Los Angeles Unified School District is a major boon for Apple, as the ...
Gadgets Apple Scores $30M iPad Contract from LA School District, Launches ...
$30 million iPad purchase for 30000 Los Angeles schoolchildren
San Jose Mercury News
Apple Signs $30 Million iPad Contract With Second-Largest School District In US
Cult of Mac TabTimes- Insider Monkey (blog) all 25 news articles »
- 3:35pm Tuesday, June 18, 2013: How Can I Use an iPad Mini Productively in Class? - Lifehacker - iPad how to - Google NewsHow Can I Use an iPad Mini Productively in Class?
Tablets are wonderfully portable and fun to use. They provide an engaging way to consume and share content and, depending on your situation, create that content as well. Sometimes, though, tablets may not be the productivity tool potential users image.
and more »
- 7:00am Monday, June 17, 2013: How to Augment Your Computer with an iPad - Lifehacker - iPad how to - Google NewsHow to Augment Your Computer with an iPad
You can do a ton of great things with just an iPad, but some of the best uses are using it as an external controller for your computer. From using your iPad as a second display to turning it into a remote, here are a bunch of ways to augment your ...
and more »
- 12:40pm Wednesday, June 19, 2013: App of the day: Classic Winnie the Pooh review (iPhone and iPad) - Pocket-lint.com - iPad app how to - Google NewsApp of the day: Classic Winnie the Pooh review (iPhone and iPad)
With this iPad and iPhone app, the world of Winnie the Pooh has been brought to life. Animated versions of the original drawings by E.H.Shephard back in the 1920s are dotted across each page and the stories are read aloud by Rufus Jones. This is the ...
and more »
- 3:33am Wednesday, June 19, 2013: iPad app of the year winner FiftyThree reels in $15M in funding - ITProPortal - iPad app how to - Google News
TabTimesiPad app of the year winner FiftyThree reels in $15M in funding
FiftyThree — the group behind the 2012 iPad App of the Year — just got a $15 million (£9.6 million) boost to its popular design application, Paper. The New York-based company has announced the deal with Chris Dixon and the Andreessen Horowitz team, ...
Paper iPad app gets $15M for more productivity software, services — and ...
Paper iPad app developer wants to reimagine tablet collaboration after new ...
FiftyThree, Makers of Hit Sketching App 'Paper,' Score $15M in VC Funding
Wired Mac Rumors- tuaw.com- Los Angeles Times all 29 news articles »
- 2:10am Wednesday, June 19, 2013: The iTV Doctor Is in! Dan Eakins Reviews Shazam's new iPad... - InteractiveTV Today [itvt] - iPad app how to - Google NewsThe iTV Doctor Is in! Dan Eakins Reviews Shazam's new iPad...
InteractiveTV Today [itvt]
Shazam is making bold claims for scale--over 200 million downloads and 6 million active users per month for its bread-and-butter music-identification apps that identify TV programs and commercials as well. Pretty impressive--but the new iPad app goes ...
and more »